This page outlines the legal issues, policies, terms and conditions that you may need to know about when you use this website.
While every effort has been made to ensure that the information posted on this website is as accurate as possible, there is no guarantee of the accuracy of this information. The information on this website, and all products are intended for personal, informational purposes ONLY. Please see your doctor before you try any fitness or diet program. The content of this website can change at any time without notice. You acknowledge your use of this website and the content thereon is at your own risk, including any and all risks associated with your use of any workouts, information or recipes set out on this website. If you incur injury using this information, it is at your OWN risk. The author and web page hoster takes no responsibility for your actions.
Users of this website agree to hold the owners of this website harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs, and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use of the website and any products sold via this site.
I work in affiliation with online merchants. When you purchase products from this website, I make a little profit. These products are not owned by TonedStrenght.com and results can not be guaranteed. I will only recommend products that I have thoroughly researched or used. Reviews will always be honest and unbiased.
Third-Party & Sponsor Ads
Text and image ads may appear on the TonedStrength.com blog. These are third party ads such as Google Adsense. I do not personally endorse the products and services advertised in these ads. These companies are not affiliated with TonedStrength.com
By using this web site, you are agreeing to comply and be bound by the following terms of service and use. Please review the following terms in their entirety and ensure their comprehension before using and viewing this web site.
The terms “us”, “we”, “our”, or “owners” refers to the administrative operators of this web site, TonedStrength.com. “You” refers to the user or viewer of this web site.
The content in its entirety, including text content, graphics, layouts, and all source code, belong to the owners of the web site. This term is protected by intellectual property rights and copyright law. Copying, redistribution, use or publication either for free or for monetary gain is strictly prohibited. Some of the content on the site is the copyrighted and licensed work of third parties.
- The content of this web site in its entirety is subject to change without notice. Its purpose is for your general information only.
- No parties guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the content and information found on this site. You acknowledge that errors or inaccuracies may exist, and that the owners of the site are in no way liable for any such errors.
- The owners of the site are not responsible and hold no liability for third-party content that may be posted on the site by end users, or for content that is linked to from this web site including other web sites.
- The use of and viewing of information on this site is at your own risk. Any consequences of use that may occur are not the liability of the web site owners.
- Unauthorized use of this web site or its contents may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense enforceable by local and international law.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to certain areas of the web site at our own discretion. If a username and password, or any other access credentials, are provided to you as the end user, it is your responsibility to keep such information confidential.
- The owners of the web site are not responsible for user-generated content, and no liable for any violations that such content may constitute.
This document outlines how personal information may be collected and used (or not used) on this web site, and outlines responsibilities and liabilities that correspond to such collection and/or use. These terms cover this web site and its content exclusively, and do not include web sites that are linked, or malicious third-parties. It is our commitment to end users to operate this web site with integrity and honesty – taking the time, effort, and care to protect users and information that may be provided.
Collection of Information
We only collect personal information such as names, addresses, and contact information when it is voluntarily submitted by our users. The information provided is only used to fulfill your specific request, and cannot be used for any other purpose unless permission is given by the individual who provided the information.
Cookies and Tracking Technology
This policy applies only to interactions taking place via the web site, and does not govern offline interactions.
Distribution of Information
We may only share your personal information with government agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation, and when it is legally required for us to do so. This information is never shared with third-party companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Security
When personal information is provided to us voluntarily by end users, we agree to make reasonable efforts to make such information secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who operate under confidentiality agreements) will ever have access to such information, and are also stipulated to make every effort to ensure security and integrity of the data.
Rights to Changes
We reserve the rights to make changes to this document and these terms without notice to end users, but will highlight any changes on this page.